We are seeking to recruit an Operations Officer who will join its operations team in Piraeus.
The right candidate will:
- Check customers’ import / export documents, and entry data into Customs e-services platform.
- Log cases and company’s transactions into company’s ERP system.
- Troubleshoot issues and handle complaints, maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Contact customs brokers and collaborate with other departments and external partners.
- University graduate, with concentration in Business / Management / Economics / Logistics.
- Max 2 years professional experience in operations of imports / exports / customs brokerage / logistics.
- Good knowledge of international trade rules and terminology (Customs, Incoterms etc).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
- Problem solver, highly organised, comfortable working in high pressure and agile environment.
- Excellent numerical skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Native Greek speaker, fluent in English both verbal and written.
- Competitive remuneration
- Career development opportunities
All applications are considered confidential.